MCI Status of MBBS/MS/MD from Colleges in Nepal
MBBS From Medical Colleges in Nepal
- B P Koirala
Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan
- Birat Medical College and Teaching
- Chitwan Medical College, Bharatpur
- College of
Medical Sciences, Bharatpur
- Devdaha Medical College and Research
- Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara
- Institute of
- Janaki Medical College, Janakpur
- Kathmandu Medical
- Kist Medical College, kathmandu
- Lumbini Medical
College & Research Center, Palpa
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences,
- National Medical College, Birgunj
- Nepal Medical College,
- Nepalese Army Institute of Health Sciences (NAIHS), Kathmandu
Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepalgunj
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
School of Medical Sciences, Kathmandu University, Kathmandu
College of Medical Science, Bhairahawa
above listed college is Recognised by Medical Council of India, subject to
students clearing MCI Screening test.
- Medical Council of India Screening Test, also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), is a licensure examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in India.
- The test is one of the mandatory requirements for an Indian citizen who has a medical degree from a college outside India to practice medicine in the country.
- The screening test was introduced in 2002 as a qualifying examination for Indian students obtaining their medical degrees from countries other than India.
- Indian doctors holding basic medical degrees from any country have to take the MCI screening test. The Medical School should have been listed in the WHO international directory of Medical Schools.
- This examination is held twice in year in June and December on the third Monday and Tuesday of the month.
- MCI has proposed NEXT (National Exit Test). Once it is implemented, All foreign Medical Graduates as well as Indian Medical Graduates will have to clear this test to practice in India.
MS/MD From Medical Colleges in Nepal
B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan
- Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu
above two Colleges are Directly Recognised by MCI and its exactly similar to
MS/MD from any Recognised Medical College in India.
other than these two Medical College in Nepal is not Recognised in India.