Expenditure Details for Medical Education in Nepal
Some key Points
- Fee for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges in Nepal varies from 35 Lac to 45 Lac ( Total Package ).
- For payment of tuition fee both Installment and Onetime fee payment options are available.
- There are few highly subsidized MBBS seats in Government College
- Fee for MS/MD (3 Years) Courses varies from 30 Lac to 1 Crore ( Total Package ) depending on Branch.
- Cost of Living is very nominal compare to China, Russia, Phillipines, Ukraine etc.
- For food and lodging it will cost INR 5000/- per month
(Living expenditure in Russia / China is very costly)
- Transportation Cost is very less.
- No Hidden Cost as in other countries.
- Nepal is much cheaper than Donation seats in India and on par with the management quota seats in Indian private colleges.
- Total cost of Education is less than many Private Colleges in India.
- In Nepal you need to pay only Tuition Fee, no Donation
- Compared to a donation seat in India - Nepal is a cost effective option for those who do not have lacs to pay donation amount initially for admission in India.