Eligibility Requirements For Admission in Medical Colleges in Nepal
MBBS Admission in Colleges Affiliated With Kathmandu
- Completed 17 years of age.
- Completed 10+2 years of education or Intermediate of
Science or equivalent, with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main
subjects and he/she must have passed in all the subject mentioned above
securing not less than 50% of marks each.
- Completed B.Sc.
degree recognized by the university with one of the following subjects viz.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least one other prescribed science
subject of study up to the ancillary level and he/she should have scored not
less than aggregate of 50% marks; provided that such candidate shall have
passed the earlier qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent examination)
with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
MBBS Admission in Colleges Affiliated With Tribhuwan
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 or intermediate of science or equivalent course with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry as major subjects securing at least
50 per cent mark in each subject and in aggregate too from the recognized college.
MBBS Admission in B P Koirala Institute of Health
- Completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of year of admission.
Have passed ISc or class XII examination of the 10+2 system or A level or
its equivalent Higher Secondary Education Board with Biology, Physics,
Chemistry and English as their major subjects and obtained at least 50%
marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and also 50% marks in
- Candidates from institutions following Grade System must get the
certified equivalence marks percentage for their grades.
MS/MD Admission in Nepal
MBBS or equivalent medical degree and who
have completed one year of internship.
- Registered with Medical Council in their state/country.